AD *Gifted* Vanity Planet Spin for Perfect Skin Review

*Gifted*
Hello lovelies,

This post is a little bit different for me, but I am very excited to share it with you all as this is my first post as a Vanity Planet Brand Ambassador! After becoming a Brand Ambassador, Vanity Planet kindly sent me the Spin for Perfect Skin Complete Face and Body Cleansing System. They sent me the purple one but there are lots of different colours on their website to choose from.



I've always wanted to try a cleansing brush but I've always been scared to because of my overly sensitive skin, but I honestly cannot find a fault with this one! It comes with 4, yes 4, different attachments so you can cleanse literally anywhere on your body! The first one is the standard cleansing brush, and, as the instructions state, it is made up of 'ultra-soft bristles that are specifically designed to cleanse your skin'.


With this brush, you are meant to use a mild cleanser and use it daily to keep blemishes away, keeping the rotating head in one place for a few seconds before moving it to another space on your face.

The next brush is the exfoliating brush, which has 'slightly firmer bristles that are specifically designed to lift away debris and dead skin sells from your face.' Perfect for those days when my (already dry) skin is covered in even dryer patches!


Again, a mild cleanser is meant to be used with this brush, but you are only supposed to use it 2-3 times a week to avoid damaging your skin. 

The third attachment is a pumice stone which is 'designed to effectively remove callouses and dead skin from your feet, knees and elbows.' I LOVE using pumice stones, and the thought of having one where you don't have to make your hand ache by doing or the hard work yourself is dreamy!


Lucky us girls, because we can use this attachment, paired with a cleanser, whenever we want! Whenever callouses form, we can use it. Vanity Planet suggest pairing it with a moisturiser afterwards to make your skin even more silky smooth.

The final attachment is the body brush, which has soft bristles and a large surface area which makes it perfect for whole body use.


Vanity Planet suggest pairing it with a body wash for a deeper cleanse, and this brush head can be used daily to keep your skin smooth all year round!

As if this brush couldn't get any better, it is battery operated AND water resistant for shower use, however Vanity Planet do warn against submerging the handle in water, so maybe don't leave it daringly close to the edge of the bath while you're enjoying a soak...

As well as this, Vanity Planet provide a 1 year warranty, AND at the moment are having a HUGE sale, so this amazing product has gone from £75.92 to £22.77, which is such a huge bargain! 

If you are interested in the Spin for Perfect Skin Complete Face and Body Cleansing System and want to do me a favour, by purchasing through this link and clicking the little website link shown in the photo below, when you purchase the product I receive a commission from the retailer.





I am so so pleased with this product and the results I have had so far after only using it a few times. My skin has felt softer since the first use and I 100% recommend it to everyone, whether you have dry skin, oily skin, are prone to blemishes or just want to shake up your skin routine- I think this product will work for everyone! 

Thank you so much for reading! I hope you enjoyed this post!

With love, Chloe x




No comments