My Five Favourite Bloggers

Ahh I love blogging. I love writing blogs and I love reading blogs. I had a bit of writer's block today after writing an English Literature essay for hours on end, so I decided to read some of my favourite blogs for inspiration, and then I had the idea of listing my top five favourite bloggers for you all! No one on this list has asked to be on this list, and they are not all from one niche, they are a mish-mash of everything. I hope you enjoy!

five) Zoella (https://www.zoella.co.uk/)
I know, she's pretty controversial, and while I don't read her blog posts or watch her videos as much anymore as I used to when I was a young teenager, I felt like I had to include her in my blog. She really helped me get into blogging and seeing her grow to the massive star that she is today inspires me to continue writing. Her 'ghost-writing' scandal may have scared a lot of people off, but her blog is a good one to read, even if it is just to get inspiration.

four) Bex (https://lotsoflovebex.com/)
I recently found this blog after the lovely Bex followed me on Twitter and I fell in love with it straight away. Bex seems like a genuinely lovely person, and she writes really interesting blog posts about a variety of things. I feel like Bex and I have a lot of things in common, especially with our blogs-both being relatively new to the blogging scene, both writing about a variety of things, and I think that is another reason why I adore her blog so much, it is just so relatable!

three) Georgie (http://deordie.blogspot.co.uk/)
I had to put Georgie on here. I have known Georgie for years after attending the same theatre school as her when we were young. She started her first year of university in September and has been blogging about her experiences at a performing arts uni. While the courses we take are very different, I have been in fits reading about her university experiences and it has made me feel better about my own-relatable AF!

two) Rikki (http://lusciouslane.blogspot.co.uk/)
Rikki is another girl that I have known for a long time, after attending the same secondary school as her and being in the same tutor for 5 years. She is the most helpful person when it comes to blogging. When I first started out I asked her so many questions and she was never too busy to help. Plus, look how COOL her blog is. She is honestly the coolest person and I feel a little bit proud (even though I have no reason to) that her blog has gone so far and that she is making money out of doing what she loves, She posts a range of material, from beauty, to fashion, to lifestyle and interviews and I just think her writing is fab. Go Rikki!


one) Charlotte (http://charlottesweb8.blogspot.co.uk/)
I adore this blog. I have been following Charlotte on various forms of social media for a few years now and despite never meeting her I just love her. She is adorable and seeing how far she has come in the past few years, both in blogging and in herself has made me so happy. Plus, isn't her blog just the prettiest thing ever!


So there you have it. I hope that if you're not already following these blogs that you do after reading this blog post because they are all fab! Just a note to say that there will be no blog post next week as I am off skiing in Bulgaria with Sammy, but I will be back the Tuesday after with a post all about how I got on skiing for the first time (hopefully, if I don't break my arm that is!) 

With love,
Chloe x






No comments