My 3 Blogging Goals for the Rest of 2017!

Hello lovelies,

Wow. We are almost in September. It's hard to believe how quick this year has gone. This year has been an important one for 'whatchloewrites', as I got back into blogging and decided that I really want to take this seriously and see how far I can go.

This year, I have been putting a lot more time and effort into my posts- writing most of them in advance and scheduling when I want to publish them, trying to take better photos and trying to increase my blog traffic. It is so demoralising when you put your heart and soul, your time and effort into a post and only 1 person views it; and unfortunately, for me, it seems that this is what is happening time and time again. So, I have enrolled in a free course on WordPress's Blogging University (I know, a traitor to blogger, don't hate me), to hopefully help me increase my traffic. It is called Blogging: Branding and Growth, and is a 10 day online course which aims to help increase blog traffic.

Their first tip was to narrow down the reasons why I blog, and from this, create 3 specific targets with a time scale to help me focus and define what success means to me. So, these are my 3 blogging goals for the rest of 2017.


  1. To gain 20% more followers by the end of the year.
  2. To make friends within the blogging community by spending at least 1 hour a week reading blog posts, writing comments on blog posts and networking on social media sites such as twitter.
  3. To publish at least once a week from now until December.
These are my 3 specific statistical goals for the rest of this year! I, of course, have more blogging goals but those are not as specific, such as: take better photos, publish and advertise more on social media, and learn how to use 'Bloglovin' to its full potential.

I hope you enjoyed this post.

What are your three specific blogging goals to meet by the end of this year?

With love,
Chloe x

Tweet: New blog post from whatchloewrites!

#BloggingBranding


4 comments

  1. I really liked this post and it's great to know that you want to start being serious with blogging again! My blogging goals would be that I put all my effort into every blog post and ensure they are the best quality they can be!

    - Lauren xo
    www.laurenannbeauty.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you Lauren! I hope my blog can become the highest quality I can make it! What a good blogging goal, I think everyone should put as much effort into their posts as you do!
      With love, Chloe x
      www.whatchloewrites.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete
  2. Well you're definitely meeting goal number two by being in our little bloggers chat!

    Weekly posts are difficult, I'm stupid enough to have set myself two a week whilst having a full time job and it's a huge struggle. When you get some spare time, try writing a few and having some scheduled so that's it is not so easy to miss a week.

    Steph x
    www.wanderlustpulse.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, that was my thoughts! Yeah I'm finding it difficult, I missed last week as I was on holiday and I was planning on writing and scheduling posts for when I was away but I just ran out of time! I think that's what I'm going to do in the weeks before I go back to uni. Thank you for your comment!
      With love, Chloe x
      www.whatchloewrites.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete