Halloween Help: 5 Halloween Costume Ideas for Women

Hey lovelies.


Halloween is fast approaching and I am so so excited! Halloween is one of my favourite holidays because I love dressing up! Over the past few years though, I have found it more difficult to decide what to go as, so here is a handy list for all of you who are struggling to find a costume this year!

1) A Disney Princess- This year my original plan was to go as Alice in Wonderland, but that changed once my flatmates and I decided to do a group costume. Dressing as a Disney character is perfect because a lot of the time you can DIY a costume for cheap, and who doesn't want to be a Disney Princess for the day! As well as this, if you are more into the 'scary' part of Halloween, you can change yourself into 'Dead' Cinderella or 'Dead' Alice in Wonderland really easily with a bit of pale makeup and some fake blood.

2) Princess Peach/ Princess Daisy/Female Mario/ Female Luigi- This year my flatmates and I are going as Mario Kart characters. We have a Mario, Luigi, Toad, Waluigi, a female Mario and a female Luigi. I really wanted to go as Princess Peach and my flatmate Ellie to go as Princess Daisy, but we couldn't find any decent costumes for cheap. But if you are more willing to spend a bit of money then go for it!

3) A Powerpuff Girl- A few years ago for Halloween, me and 2 of my friends went as dead Powerpuff girls. It was a really easy DIY costume, all you need is a dress/ long top either in blue, red or green! I went as Bubbles because I'm blonde. It was really cheap, easy and fun, so if you and 2 of your girl friends want to do a group costume, this one is definitely a winner!

4) Lara Croft- About 4 years ago my friend threw a videogame themed Halloween party. I know NOTHING about video games, so I decided to go as the only female video game character I could think of- Lara Croft. Again, super easy and you probably have the components of this outfit at home already! I just got my costume a bit dirty and covered it in fake blood, threw my hair up into a ponytail and I was good to go!

5) A cat/ devil/ dead school girl- Some years, we really just wanna be basic. There is nothing wrong with going as any of these things for Halloween so don't let people tell you it's basic or boring because you will look fab anyway! I went as a devil last year and I loved it so screw what anyone else thinks!

I hope you enjoyed this short little post giving you  a few ideas as what to go as for Halloween. Let me know if you use any of these ideas!

Thanks for reading.

With love, Chloe x

No comments